Friday, October 13, 2006

I have nothing to do, so I'm writing another post.

Tuesday afternoon, I was at Piano lessons for 2 hours.
Late Wednesday afternoon, I got really sick. I can’t remember the last time I’ve felt so awful. I betcha no one can guess what I did!?! :D
     Thursday was Jenna’s 15th birthday!! Everybody’s getting their permits before me.... :( Anyways, I had violin lessons, and then we had a 4-H meeting. It was our first one of the year, so we elected officers. I didn’t even know if I even wanted to be in 4-H again, and I’m the President. :) I thought I was going to be the only older girl in 4-H cause it seemed like everyone dropped out, but Kendra & KaraLea joined again! Yay!
I’m not doing anything today, just catching up on my school and doing some cleaning. Tomorrow, Jenna and I are going shopping. YAY! I need some new clothes....
Well that’s all I have to say. Except for, I’ve been home a lot lately, and I’m ready to get out of the house!!!!! So if anyone is up to doing something with me, call me!! I’m desperate!! :D And I really really wish I could’ve gone to Mexico this weekend. :’(
     

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey
sounds like fun! i didn't know Jenna was 15! well i hope you get more comments
shell

Luke said...

Umm...do you really want us to guess what you did? :D

Wendi said...

Sure, if you want to. :)

Anonymous said...

ya about the sick thing...i am not really sure i wanna no
but about the 4H thing..don't worry i am secretary again! ugh! o well...this is my last year!

Katie said...

Wendi jo!
I wish you could have been here for it 2, but..so is life.
aww....I wanna go shopping with you guys!!!!
*tear*
all well...I'll be there in...heart (?) haha, j/k

I UPDATED MY BLOG!!!!!!

-Katie