Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I have a new friend...

His name is Belly Buddy. He was with me 24/7, but since my back is a little better today, he hasn’t been with me as much. Mom made me a doctor’s appointment, but I can’t get in until Monday, and I have a feeling my back’s going to be completely better by then!!
     Last night and tonight Luke and I went “hunting.” When he asked me to go out with him it’s just too cute to say no. :-) Cause all day he comes in all serious and says what he shot, missed or whatever else happened on his adventure. We went in the field behind us and actually did see a buck and a doe.
     Well, time to finish my Blueberry Muffins!!
      Have a great Thanksgiving!!!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm so confused about this belly buddy. Who's that?
Wendi, I think your back is fine and I think you're a hypochondriac.
Do we get to taste the blueberry muffins??

Heidi said...

I second both statements!

Wendi said...

Linds and Heidi - Belly Buddy is just a bean bag type thing.
I'm not a hypochondriac... at least not anymore! :0)
The blueberry muffins were for Thanksgiving.