Saturday, September 29, 2007

Friday 9/28

So on Friday morning we watched the little kids: Eddy, Candi, and Diego. Wow, are they ever adorable. I can't post pictures right now, but I will when I get home. We stayed here for a while, but then we went out to the Ranch. We found a huge rattlesnake shed. *shudder* Thank goodness it wasn't the actual snake. We went back to the orphange and fed the kids and put them down for naps... and we ate lunch out there, too. We came home and went swimming for a while and then Katie and I went on a long walk and went and got a Pina Colada. It was really good, but I don't know if I would've liked it without it mixed w/lemonade. We hung out and ate supper really late. We had these things that you put chicken, meat and vegetables on sticks. I know the name but I have NO clue on how to spell it. :) Anywho, they were really good. We played Boulderdash after supper and it was purty fun. Last night I got really sick. It was pretty bad... And we were going to go hiking this morning, but just the parents went, which is where they are right now.
Oh yeah, right now they're having a festival and it is super loud and annoying at night.


love ya'll

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pina coladas are amazing...and even when not mixed with lemonade.

Lindsay said...

Ummm...several things.
1. Yeah, so when I was in Mexico I came across a REAL LIVE rattlesnake while running through the brush--eek!!!
2. Did you have alcohol in your Pina Colda??!
3. Heidi, you are not 21. You should not be drinking Pina Coladas.
4. Its called a Kabob. K-a-b-o-b.
5. Its called BALDerdash, you silly girl.
I'm glad you're having fun! I wish I could be there too!!

Luke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Traever Guingrich said...

lindsay, you probably shouldn't be correcting people's spelling

Wendi said...

thanks for the corrections, linds. :)

Lindsay said...

Oh, TreavEr, you're just bitter b/c your momma named you a name no one can spell, not even a teacher.(me)

Traever Guingrich said...

apparently not since you just spelled it wrong again.

Anonymous said...

Are you still in Mexico? If not, where are these promised pictures?