Aunt Joan - Feb. 18th
Aunt Sandy - Feb. 25th -- Sorry about the photo, I couldn't find a better one! :|
I still have a few more to post, but I'll try and do that next time.
(I know, some of you don't like birthday posts...sorry:)
This weekend was good. It was relaxing, but still fun and not boring. Friday night I went to Kendra's. It was just me, Kendra, & Cliff there... so it was pretty quiet. I hung out there all day Saturday, too.
Saturday night we went to the home show and then out to eat. It was pretty good... except the home show got a little long, with Dad stopping to talk very frequently!
Sunday after church, I had a sacred recital. It went pretty good. I just played one song, "You Raise Me Up." Their was a lot better turn out than their was last year!! I think their was probably ten people last year, and this year their was 25! (that was a lot of their's..)
Other News:
This morning Dad left for Alanta.
We're in the process of training Missy(our Dog) with the electric fence. Except it's not working.. she's not getting shocked like she's suppossed to.
I have a babysitting job tomorrow!! :D
And, I got stat counter now! Now I can tell when you guys look at my blog! (not always, but sometimes I can.. w/certain ppl)
Have a good day!
-wendi

2 comments:
was the sacred recital instead of the evil recitals that you usually have?
ps. loove the pic of Aunt Sandy!
Oh, stop being sarcastic Lindsay!
Sandy
Post a Comment