Thursday, February 21, 2008

It Snowed!

And because of that, I don't have orchestra tonight... I'm kinda excited about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So my last post, I tried posting a really funny video, but apparantely(spell?) it didn't work. :( So sorry for the blank box. I guess I could delete it.. but I think I'm just gonna leave it there.
Lately, I've been making supper once a week. It's been kinda fun to cook and find new, good recipes. I love to cook, actually. But I have to be in the mood for it.So far I've had:
A Spicy Chicken (not sure what the name of it is)
Steak Roll-Ups
Potato Soup
Taco Skillet

And they all have been really good so far! Except the Steak Roll-Ups weren't the greatest...

*sigh* Well, not much else is new with me. I'm just really poor and I need my babysitting ppl to call me sometime... cuz it's been a really long time!

I have to go now. I don't know what to write about anymore these days. If I go into too much detail of stuff/things, I'd bore you all. So if there's any kind of ideas... that would be great!!:)

love ya'll
-wendi

p.s. sorry if their is some spelling errors, Linds. My spell check won't work. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your spell check gets fixed soon:) Need babysitting jobs? How about Friday night (all night) for 10 boys (Eric's B-Day sleepover!) The girls at work said I was brave, my husband said I was crazy. Anyway, the pay would be great, and Scott and I will go to a motel!.....LOL!

Anonymous said...

Good pay? I'll do it!!

Lindsay said...

whooooa. what's with singling ME about about my anal spelling tendencies?? I guess I'll let your mistakes pass this time.

BTW, I know a nice girl cousin of yours who you can make dinner for anytime! You could make it, and I'd pick it up on my way home. Once a week--like Monday. Then I'd just eat that all week until the next Monday. And I'd pay you, so you wouldn't have to babysitt as much! Brilliant, I know.

Anonymous said...

Heidi hurry over. They're here and there is zero control! I could not even get a picture of them, they won't stay still or listen! Wendi, I agree with Lindsay, I'd pay for a good supper too.

Anonymous said...

Aunt Dawn- SHOOT! I didn't see your comment in time! ;)

Sounds good, Linds! You can even tell me what you want me to cook!
I think I'd rather cook than babysit, too. (well, maybe not always)

Anonymous said...

Heidi- I guess you'll do anything for good pay now that everyone knows your "secret" and that Luke has to buy them for you!
Aunt Sandy