I betcha can't guess what I did today...! Yep, I made 9 pans of Cinnamon rolls. It was a double batch and it took 10 cups of flour. Which didn't seem like much, since I've done a batch with 20 cups of flour before! (yeah, that was a whoops!)
I've done it so many times, but it seemed like today took forever to do them all! Probably because I was trying to get them to taste and look perfect for the Sunday School teachers gifts. :)
I'm tired now.
Let your mouth drool over the pictures.

6 comments:
YUM!!!!! Seriously do you give lessons?
Aunt Dawn
I'm in for th lessons! :0) Thanks for sharing! he he!
What a woman.
You know who is sure going to be a lucky (old) man. :)
those look amazing! how do you get them to be all the same size??
I can only credit your mother who surely must have passed down her art of cinnamon roll making to YOU!
Sure, I give lessons! :)
Linds, actually...
my mom just told me the other day I make rolls better than she does.
We need to give GRANDMA the credit for the rolls... she's the one who taught me. :)
Jenny- It must just be luck to get them all the same size. I don't do anything special.
Hyde- I'm confused..?
Post a Comment