Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Jenny... Engaged?!

Yep! So happy for ya Jenny(& Bob) :) Don't fall off the face of the earth now.... especially with your blogging, now that you have more important things to do. :)

Since you're one of my blogging buddies (and my friend...:), I had to post about it!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

thanks wendi-with-an-i... I'll try to keep blogging... but I don't really have anything to blog about still. cause I'm pretty sure no one really cares about ties and flowers and table decorations. well, I don't anyway. And as for falling off the face of the earth... I'm pretty sure I was at your house yesterday... :)

Heidi said...

I personally like to hear wedding details...they're so much when they're not your own wedding details. :)

Wendi said...

I love to hear about wedding details! I think it'd be so much fun to be a wedding planner. :)

And you haven't fallen off the face of the earth yet. But you still could. :D

Anonymous said...

Hey Wendi-
I actually read your blog:)I like your pics.
Kendra