Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Ultimate Gift

Is my new favorite movie. I went to Luke & Heidi's last night and we watched it. I seriously have never cried that much during a movie.

If you've never watched it.... watch it.

There are parts that are kind of bad acting. So if that bothers you, you probably won't think it's that good. But... it doesn't bother me.


I'm sick AGAIN! I've kind of had a cough/cold... but now it's worse and I have a fever. I had to cancel a babysitting job for tonight for the first time ever. AND I had to miss cousins night.....

So I'm home... and it's just me and my parents.

I don't feel like doing anything, so I'm going to watch The Ultimate Gift again. :)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi wendi-with-an-i, I like that movie too!! although, I don't think I cried when I watched it. :)

Wendi said...

Probably because you're not as emotional as me. :)