I GOT MY LETTER IN THE MAIL TODAY!!!!
And it said....
Wendi,
We are please to announce you have been chosen to be a member of the.....
CENTRAL IL YOUTH SYMPHONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHH... I'm am SO EXCITED!!
SO SO SO EXCITED! :)
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
2 weeks ago

15 comments:
You need a couple more exclamation points in your title. I kind of thought you were excited, but I couldn't tell for sure until I read your blog. :-)
I'm super excited for you too! It's always a good feeling when your hard work pays off!
Congrats!
Yay! so... you'll let me know when your concerts are, right? :D
Awesome!
"It went terrible. It'll be a miracle if I make it." - Wendi Pfaffmann
Congratulations!
Yay!!!
You know, as soon as I saw your blog title pop up, I thought "I bet she made it into youth symphony."
See, you are way better than you think you are.
I honestly absolutely had no doubt that you wouldn't make it! Really! I am proud of you!
Luke- It is a WONDERFUL feeling when your hard work pays off!
Thanks everyone!
Cool! Congratulations! Never had any doubt it would be any different. Luv ya!
The Schicks
So good and So humble....I'm SO proud to be your uncle ~U.S.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We KNEW you would make it! You are the greatest!
Love your #1 Symphony Fan Club,
W & W
So I have this cousin...and she is totally and completely amAzing and talented...you might know her, her name is wendi!!!!!! I am sooooooohappy for you!
Yea, Wendi! I'm actually online and got the news before it was old news. Congrats! - and now you have somewhere else to run around to. :)
Jill
Congratulations Wendi!!!!!
Rejoicing with you and know you'll continue to work hard. What a great opportunity. Enjoy!!!!
:) Teresa
hmmm... Teresa.. Teresa..
Teresa who?
Wendi, Every once in a while, I check your blog to see what you're up to. I love how you love your family, taking care of children and music (couldn't forget that). Your question made me laugh! I'm Teresa Cunningham (years ago your Mom & I used to work in the same doctor's office) You have a great Mom ... she's a sweetheart.
Post a Comment