Most of you remember this post about my Summer Plans. Well, they didn't go quite as I planned. :) But not necessarily in a bad way.
--#1 was do nothing and spending some of my time doing whatever I felt like doing.
I think I got plenty of that. :) Maybe too much.
--#2 was spending a lot of time at the pool.
HA! Yea right! For one it was way too cold this summer. Two Phil & Jessica had to repair their pool. Three I was gone half the summer. I think I went there maybe two times and Splashdown twice. So much for my summer tan...
--#3 was going to Wisconsin. Well I definitely went to Wisconsin... twice! I'm so glad I got to go with the Schick family because that was probably once in a lifetime thing. :) I'll probably be too busy after I start college..
--#4 was to go to Kansas. That didn't happen. It probably would have if it wasn't for Caleb's wedding. Anyways, Adam & I really want to go this fall. But who knows... ?
--#5 the 4-H Fair. It was good, but I was kind of bored because none of my friends were there much. BUT.. I got State Fair on my PHOTOGRAPHY!! Of all things! I was pretty pumped about it. :)
--#6 going out east. We did that, plus went out west (as you know from all my posts..) It was good to get away... since I haven't been gone enough this summer! ;)
--#7 doing bookwork for the Fehrs. I of course did that....somewhere in between all my vacations. :)
--#8 piano and violin lessons and also teaching piano. I had a few, but had to cancel a lot of them. And I didn't teach one piano lesson this summer except for one in June. I hope they didn't forget everything! ;)
--#9 babysitting. I didn't do that much because I was so busy. I wish I could've done more!!
--#10 was my goal to ride my bike to town or to Kendra's or something. I definitely got to do that! I biked to Heidi & Luke's, all the way to town in Eureka, Jenna's in Morton, and to Grandma's and back. But not all in one day. :) Still... I can't believe I biked that much!
--#11 organize this house. That definitely did not happen! But it is now because we're cleaning out to put stuff on Grandma's garage sale. Which is next weekend... so we've been kind of crunched on time.
--#12 finish some school. Yea, I don't think so. I don't know why I even put that down, because I don't think I really ever thought I was going to get anything done.
So that is the end of my list! One thing I didn't put down was hang out with friends. I didn't do a whole lot of that, but Katie was here for a long time, which was fabulous!
fyi, i started this post last Saturday and I'm just now finishing it. So don't expect more than one more per week for a while. :)
But you never know! I might surprise ya! :D
2 weeks ago

1 comment:
About that #9!? Ahem! :) We love you and look forward to having you "back."
Post a Comment