It's been a while. I know, I say that every single time I write. :) I am definitely not going to quit this blog, just don't expect as many updates. If you look under my archives, the number of posts per month keeps decreasing. :/ After I get done writing papers for English, the last thing I want to do is write more on my blog.
OK, time to start getting ya'll up to date.
I'll start with school since my life pretty much revolves around it. It's going really well. I just had a test last week in Accounting that was soo hard and I was positive I almost failed it. But, I got an A. :) It totally motivates me when all my hard studying pays off.
I've already signed up for my classes for next Fall. I'm not doing any summer classes because I just want to enjoy the summer. I have a head start anyways by doing classes this Spring.
That takes me to summer. *Sigh* I cannot wait. I'm going to be gone 3 weeks to 3 different places... which I love! We're spending a week in Wisconsin as usual, I'm going to Mexico with our Bible Class, and then I'm going to spend a week at Larry & Jill's in Kansas.
Our family's last two summers have been a little crazy and abnormal, so I'm hoping we can enjoy this one. Swimming is of course on the top of my list. :)
Tonight is my second to last night of Orchestra EVER. :( Even though I've been too busy to enjoy it this semester, I'm still sad it's over. But, it will be super nice to have my Thursday nights free.
So. I'm inviting anyone and everyone to my last two orchestra events.
This Sunday, April 18th we are joining the Peoria Ballet for a concert. The ballet will be on the stage, and our orchestra will be down below the stage. It's at 7pm at the Metamora High School. It should be really neat...
Then, the next Sunday, April 25th is our actual Spring concert. Once again it's at Metamora, but it's at 2pm in the afternoon. Since I am a Senior, I'll be recognized, because it's my last concert ever.
SO, I hope to see some of you there. Don't feel obligated... but I love to see people there that come just for me! :)
OK, time to get my homework done before class.
I'll update later with lots of birthday blogs I need to catch up on! :)
2 weeks ago

1 comment:
Thanks for updating! I love reading your blog. Looking forward to celebrating your last CIYS concert ever this Sunday! Have a terrific week (if I don't see you some time).
Post a Comment