Thursday, September 02, 2010

hhmm.

Wow. I didn't do a single post in August.

I don't have much time to post at the moment, just wanted to let you know that I'm alive.
I guess.

School started last week.
I have pretty good teachers, which I'm thankful for.

I'm really not as overwhelmed as I thought I'd be(at the moment), but I know it's coming... it's only the second week and I haven't had any test's or anything yet.

I'm really busy with stuff besides school, which makes it hard to get the homework done. I guess I'll get used to this 6hr of sleep thing each night.

Or, I MIGHT just have to cut down my social life. Yeah, that's something that is a pretty high priority at the moment. :)

So yea. I can't promise you many posts, but you never know, I might surprise you every once in a while. :)

Love you all!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Well, you're either going to have to cut down on your social or your commitments or you won't have time to come over and just sit and hold Bridget like you plan to do. :)

Katie May said...

WAIT! you have a social life?!?!??!
*gasp*





[wink.]