Tuesday, November 23, 2010

relaxing weekend... part 2

Since I wrote my weekend post while I was at school, I couldn't post the pictures I took. So here a go...

The Youth Symphony! So much bigger than when I was in it.
The concertmaster of the Peoria Symphony played a solo

Babysitting Miss Bridget. Check out her eyes... this tends to be a very typical look. :)
Uncle Adam getting some snuggle time.
She looks very concerned....
Kendra loving this.


Michelle wasn't sure what to do with her. :) (and yes... look at those eyes again!)

Ellie was there too, but for some reason I didn't take a picture of her... I guess she's not special enough. ;)


I get to spend the night with Miss Bridget tonight! Let's hope she lets Aunt Wendi get some sleep .. :)

(You can tell someone's a break... you never get this many updates in 2 days. :)

No comments: