I just realized I have one post so far for the whole month of November.
... and that I had started this post but never finished it.
Phil & Jessica had a new little girl, Summer. She is just darling.
I went and visited her with Nate & Lynette just a few days after she was born.
Amber, Holly & Laura
So precious.
Now onto my own niece and nephew. :)
Mr. Carter
This picture is already outdated... he just keeps getting cuter than this!
And then the crazy Miss Bridget!
This is a bit old, but a few weeks ago our young group had a huge invite. Kendra and I figured out all the food and did all the shopping on Friday night. We made 2 entire meals plus 2 snacks for 200 people! Thank goodness we had wonderful help on Saturday to help make the 13 pans of Lasagna!
Kendra & Lori working hard
Michelle & Kristin cooking the noodles
Let's just say it was a very chaotic and exhausting weekend, but so much fun at the same time! It's amazing Kendra and I are still friends. ;) Hahaha.. just kidding. :) But we did have our disagreements. :)
I don't know what we would have done if some of the mom's hadn't come and helped us out. Because we really don't have that many girls in the young group to help with this kind of thing. Why we invited so many people in the first place? Don't ask me... but I think it should probably be the last time we do that, although it is kind of fun. It's just a little extreme though... if you only would have seen our food bill.. :/

No comments:
Post a Comment