Christmas Eve night we went over to my Mom & Dad's. It's been a tradition that Heidi & Luke spend the night, even with kids, so we spent the night too.
It's so much fun. Especially waking up in the morning with the kiddos and having brunch together.
The kiddos got stockings... I guess we're too old for those now. :) I love Bridget's face in this picture. She got a headband with a mistletoe hanging from it... you will see her with it on in nearly every picture I have of her! She loves the thing!
We all went to church together Christmas day morning, except Dad was sick, so he wasn't able to come. After church we had a late lunch of prime rib.
The whole fam. We ate lunch while the kids were taking naps. :) It was much more enjoyable that way! I'd say Dad looks pretty good in this picture for being sick!
After the 2nd big meal of the day, we opened presents with a fire in the fireplace. Ahhh, my favorite time of the year.
Bridget with her new doll house that she was QUITE protective of. Especially from Carter. :)
Mom framed a picture for Luke of his favorite time of the year...harvest time with Uncle Tom.
Dad's new hat that Luke gave him. :)
Adam gave me Crate & Barrel bowls that I LOVE! Haha, I also got folding chairs from my parents... oh the things you ask for when you have a house of your own!
First Christmas together.
Like I mentioned, she LOVED the hilarious headband.
Oh this girl brings us so much JOY. She keeps us all smiling!!
It was a very FUN two days with family.
Although, like I mentioned, my Dad was sick with the flu. Unfortunately, he didn't enjoy our family Christmas very much. Almost my whole family got it after Christmas Day. Oh well, it was well worth it I suppose! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment