Can you believe it? Only one more month until this little one is expected to make his appearance! Oh wow how I am SO ready. I've really enjoyed pregnancy even with not always feeling well....but I think I could skip this last month. :) The nauseousness has returned, and it's been difficult getting around and doing tasks that used to be so small... like cleaning up my house, or getting out of bed. I'm just tired of carrying all this extra weight around all the time. They told me at the doctor that I'm measuring small. Ha...yeah right! I don't feel small at all, but I'm hoping that means my baby won't be huge?! We will see I guess. I'm so ready to be back to a "normal" size (although who knows that may take months..or years). I love feeling him kick...24/7. He never stops and often keeps me awake at night or wakes me up by pounding on my ribs. I love feeling my little boy move all the time, but I am ready to actually see and watch him move instead. :)
I still have SO much to do before he arrives. The nursery is pretty well finished for now... I'm sure I'll add more things later. His coming home outfit is washed and put in the diaper bag, along with some fresh new blankets and pacifiers. It makes me so anxious. Seeing his little "take home" outfit, I can't imagine it fitting him... it looks like it's for a doll. But I guess they start tiny, and for that I can't wait for. I have always been known as the "baby hog" at church or family things... and now I get to have my very own. :)
There's a lot to get accomplished as far as work before he comes. I need to wrap things up at Gorenz, I just had my last Thirty-One party on Tuesday until January, and now I have a bookkeeping client I am doing from home which is brand new. It's added a lot of extra work and time as I'm just now starting and trying to get used to it. I don't have time for it right now, and it's been a little stressful, but in a few months I think I'll be glad I have my own bookkeeping stuff at home.
Other than that, I've just been trying to not over-commit myself... because that's what I tend to do. A lot. But in the next month, I'm not really committing to anything, because who knows how I'll be feeling. I told Daniel each day I think it's the worse I've ever felt while pregnant, but then the next day comes, only to be worse. :) But I am enjoying these last few weeks with just me & Daniel. I'm kind of selfish when it comes to our time together(because it doesn't seem like much), so that will be an adjustment with our baby boy. At least I will be home all the time, and not have to rush off to work. For that I'm thankful!
I'm not promising another post before our little man is born... unless I'm overdue...then I'm sure you'll see me on here because I'll need something to keep me occupied. :) I have a lot of catching up to do, but just a few pictures from the summer:
![]() |
| Enjoying Vacation |
![]() |
| My Birthday Celebration |
![]() |
| Me & Kendra... having baby boys just 6 weeks apart! |
I'm hoping I'll be more regular on the blog once we have a little one... there will be more to post about, right? :)




1 comment:
canNOT believe you only have a month!!! Wow.
You look so good. Praying it all goes well for you! Such an exciting time!
Sarah
Post a Comment