Tuesday, December 09, 2008

cutest picture ever

We got this Christmas card in the mail... and it's definitely my favorite one we've gotten so far!! :) Ernie is just too cute. Lester is only 3 months old and is soo chubby.


My weekend was good. Not real exciting, but definitely not boring.


I got to babysit for Wyatt & Wade. Just so you know, Nancy... you have the most adorable little boys! :)


Saturday night the Young Group was here for the Christmas Party. I got to play Settlers with Jenny... finally!


Sunday night was church caroling. I've always loved going with my friends, and the yummy meal afterwards. :)
This week is pretty busy. Tonight I was supposed to go to BroMenn hospital in Bloomington and play violins with a big group of people, and then we were going to go shopping. BUT... Mom & Dad thought it was too icy to go and that it was gonna get worse. :( I was disappointed we didn't go.
But I guess I now have a whole evening to do stuff that needs to get done!
Have a good week!
p.s. I'll try to not just blog about kids. I know, it's pathetic. Just wait till I get some nieces & nephews!!


4 comments:

Tessa Larae said...

where in the world is that kids neck??

Luke said...

Yeah, it still catches me off guard that Lester is only 2 months.

Heidi said...

Haha...woops. I think I posted under Luke.

Nancy said...

Thanks Wendi.....we love you!