Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Out East -- The last post :)

Alrighty. Here's the last post on our trip. I promise I'll start blogging about something more exciting after this. :)

This is where we stayed:
such a quaint and cute place!
The Pool. We went swimming every day.

We went out to eat every night, which I loved. :) This was by far the BEST! It was a very unique Mexican Resturant. aka: REAL Mexican food. With Fish tacos and all. :)

ICE CREAM! :)


Since we stayed at a Bed & Breakfast we ate Breakfast there every morning. :)


Hanging around town.


We left Saturday morning for Connecticut. It was only a 3-4 hour drive.
That night we went to a supper and singing.
Sunday was Toby & Holly's wedding!
They're so cute together...






(These pictures are from the photographer: betsyphoto.blogspot.com)
We left Monday morning and made it home in 17 hours! It went by pretty quickly, really. But maybe it had something to do with sleeping almost half of it! :)











2 comments:

Luke said...

That picture with Adam holding the giant stuffed monkey made me laugh. :-)

Lindsay W. said...

yummy. I LOVE fish tacos!