Saturday, October 17, 2009

Butterbraid & Cookie Dough

I have Butterbraid and Cookie Dough for Sale! Our 4-H club is selling them for a fundraiser.

It just started costing to be in 4-H because the county/state cannot afford it. So all proceeds will go for our membership fee, and any extra will go to charity.


Butterbraids are an amazing pastry with filling inside. They are $11 each. The options are:

Apple
Caramel
Cherry
Cinnamon
Cream Cheese
Raspberry

They come frozen and when your ready to eat one, you let it rise for 8-12 hours, and then bake it and put the frosting on top. YUM!


We're also selling Cookie Dough, which are $14 for 4 dozen. The options are:
Chocolate Chunk
Oatmeal Raisin
Peanut Butter
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut


They will be delivered on November 17th. SO, quick! Put your order in! Leave a comment if you're interested!
THANK YOU! :)

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I want butterbraid!!! Lots of butterbraid! (when I first saw your title, I thought you were going to critique butterbraid and cookie dough.

Anyway, I would like caramel, cream cheese, and raspberry please...I will call you about quantities.

Anonymous said...

Wow, didn't know we were selling already!!!! Did you guys get the order forms and stuff??? I love butterbraids, especially with the holidays coming up!
A. Dawn

Ashlyn Heinold said...

Put me down for Chocolate Chunk cookie dough! Do I pay now or when delivered?

Wendi said...

A. Dawn- yep! we got the forms and stuff. We'll have to drop them off sometime soon.

Elizabeth- Oh yay!:) If you could pay your $14 next time I see you, that'd be great!