Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ballet Performance

Wow, has it really been two weeks since I updated this thing?

As you know, my orchestra had our performance with the ballet about two weeks ago. It was so much fun. The applause was louder than it's ever been. :)
My conductor likes to do the seating a different way and put the better people along the outside. So, I wasn't with my usual stand partner, and I got to be with Sarah instead! :)

I really wish I could've watched the dancers instead of my music. I was hoping I could get a video of the whole performance, but I'm not sure if I can get yet.


I had quite the fan club come see me (and of course the ballet too :). I loved seeing these girls/ladies!
We went to DQ afterwards for fun. :)

School Update: (Yes, AGAIN)
I feel sooo unmotivated these days. I am EXTREMELY ready for school to done for this semester. I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to survive 2 more years of this. :) My mom told me, "This is going to be a looong 2 years." My poor family has to live with the stressed out Wendi. But hopefully it will be better next semester as I won't have as much "high school" activites and events going on.

That's all for now... I really do have a lot of birthday blogs to catch up on. We had a virus on our computer, so I wasn't able to upload the pictures.
I have a huge test on Tuesday(almost like a huge final) and so after that, I will be back to my blog. But for now, I need to do some major studying.


Love you all, and have a great day!!! <3

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I think your picture is better than the one on my camera. :)
And we had fun seeing you too!

Heidi said...

You have not updated in a long time dear. Now that you're done with school, I'll be expecting an update very soon. :)