... In other words, Happiness!
I'm safely in Mexico with dearest Katie. She informed me that my blog is kind of depressing on how... well, I won't mention it again... I'm sure you know from all of my previous posts. :)
I'm really not that depressed or sad even if it sounds like it. I've had my times, and those must've of been the times I decided to blog. Here's a post dedicated to Happiness, Blessings, and just things I love. :)

FLYING. I was so glad I got a window seat on all of my flights. I love flying on a cloudy day and getting above the clouds and seeing the white puffy carpet of clouds below and seeing the sun. Something about it just reminds me of heaven.

Cafe Sed and Katie. Cutest place on earth. I love seeing Katie in action here at her place. And I love hanging out here.. I think I would practically live here if it were in my own town.

Friends.... such a blessing. And new friends. I can't believe I didn't know Darcy just 3 months ago, and I barely new Larissa until just this past January!

Dad and little Bridget. So precious!

Sitting down and playing the piano until my heart's content. It is my abosolute favorite thing to do. I wish Cafe Sed had a piano... I think they need one. Any donations? :) I'm sure it would be accepted! :D

My ADORABLE niece. I love how she puts her arms out to me whenever I see her. It's so precious to know that she recognizes me and wants me.

Such a terrible picture of myself, but it's too cute of her I had to post it on here!
I'm sitting in Cafe Sed right now, and have been all morning because Katie has to work all day. Today is my bum day... I'm totally worn out from the weekend, traveling, and now the new time change! The Cafe is the perfect place to do devotions, especially in the morning when it's not real busy. I love it.
And so, ultimately, happiness really is: (what I read this morning)
Psalm 70:4- Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, let God be magnified!
No comments:
Post a Comment