.... what a weekend.
Troy and Ellie are now officially married. Weird. It's the oddest feeling when you look forward to something for so many months and that's what you're constantly talking about... and then... *blink* it's over.
It was a beautiful wedding... and I was thrilled to be a part of it!
Because of time, here is just a preview of the weekend, I'm sure I will blog in full detail soon.

My new favorite couple
Ahh... how am I going to survive without this girl around all the time?! She's had such an impact on my life!
Snapshot of the Bridesmaids
The Wedding Party
Rehearsal Dinner
All the Bridesmaids got to stay at Ellie's both Friday and Saturday night. Saturday night we hung out and made Bride/Bridesmaids t-shirts... so much fun! I did NOT get enough sleep for the weekend though!
Before walking down the aisle.... these are our nervous/excited faces :)
Now that it's over, I don't know what to think. All I know is no more friends getting married for at least a YEAR! Unless maybe if they stay around here and don't have to move away. :)
I'm off to visit the Schick family now early tomorrow morning. So excited to spend time with them! But I sure feel like I'm going to be a bum for the first week the way I'm feeling right now... exhausted!!
Praising God for blessing me with such wonderful, Godly people in my life!

No comments:
Post a Comment